pentax vs Hasselblad
Posted 23/09/2012 - 17:29
Link
That really is an atrocious review, if you can even call it a review. Very thin on Pentax relevance as well. We wait over 12 minutes for one Pentax relevant quote - the 67 gives better image quality than the Hasselblad.
I've just watched it and hope I've saved you 14 pretty dire minutes!
I've just watched it and hope I've saved you 14 pretty dire minutes!
Best regards, John
Posted 23/09/2012 - 17:51
Link
John, I think you completely missed the point, it was not going to be review or even comparison between Hasselblad and Pentax, it doesn't say that, does it?
If you read brief description of this movie it says what is this about (not a review or P comparison), worth starting with that.
In fact, not a bad movie to remind about film cameras and a bit about working with that kit.
Now I just wait when you say that I shouldn't use name Hasselblad on this forum, hehe .
If you read brief description of this movie it says what is this about (not a review or P comparison), worth starting with that.
In fact, not a bad movie to remind about film cameras and a bit about working with that kit.
Now I just wait when you say that I shouldn't use name Hasselblad on this forum, hehe .
Posted 23/09/2012 - 18:20
Link
No, that wasn't my point. There's nothing to be gained from watching someone walking up and down streets with a Hasselblad and doing nothing really. Is there?
Still, I'll leave any further comment to others.
Still, I'll leave any further comment to others.
Best regards, John
Posted 23/09/2012 - 20:47
Link
LOL - I like Kai.
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 23/09/2012 - 21:07
Link
saints preserve us I cannot bear the man - thinks he's really funny, is in fact the most unfunny living thing ever to have walked this earth...irritating ? certainly, funny no
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 23/09/2012 - 21:12
Link
Kai is my hero..........
What the film has done is remind us all how easy it is these days to take a picture on the move......but also how soulless the process is now
What the film has done is remind us all how easy it is these days to take a picture on the move......but also how soulless the process is now
Posted 23/09/2012 - 21:50
Link
judderman62 wrote:
saints preserve us I cannot bear the man - thinks he's really funny, is in fact the most unfunny living thing ever to have walked this earth...irritating ? certainly, funny no
I think you are getting him mixed up with Ben Elton.saints preserve us I cannot bear the man - thinks he's really funny, is in fact the most unfunny living thing ever to have walked this earth...irritating ? certainly, funny no
I enjoyed the video ... find him quite amusing (for a short amount of time).
Posted 23/09/2012 - 21:53
Link
I loved Ben Elton in his early days - Friday/Saturday night live (sparkly suits aside obviously)
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 23/09/2012 - 22:31
Link
I like it, it's funny and you have to take it as it is intended - tongue-in-cheek.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 23/09/2012 - 22:39
Link
Kai is marmite,.
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 24/09/2012 - 08:00
Link
Smeggypants wrote:
Kai is marmite,.
Love Marmite. Can't stand Kai.
Kai is marmite,.
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Posted 24/09/2012 - 14:20
Link
The way he walks around without camera on a strap and I nearly had a heart attack seeing him change film standing up with camera tucked under one arm .! Would never let him near my Pentax 6x7 or my 2002 Hasselblad 501CM -- then the 'studio photographer' has to do all those expensive 'polaroids' to get the exposure right even though he has a flash meter -- I NEVER used a Polaroid test -- just use an old Britsh 'BOWENS' flash meter and they come out OK !
Been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED?
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1563 posts
16 years