Need another battery
Posted 31/08/2012 - 23:25
Link
Thanks will look for that.
Body: Pentax K-r & K-3 + D-BG5 Battery Grip
Lens: Pentax 18-55mm L - Pentax 18-55mm AL WR - HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 - Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Sigma 50mm EX DG Macro - Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - Kenko 2x Teleplus
Flash: AF-360FGZ
Lens: Pentax 18-55mm L - Pentax 18-55mm AL WR - HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 - Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Sigma 50mm EX DG Macro - Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - Kenko 2x Teleplus
Flash: AF-360FGZ
Posted 01/09/2012 - 20:06
Link
Hiya have a look on ebay as i got an li109 for £750 good luck mate
Posted 01/09/2012 - 20:09
Link
python118 wrote:
Hiya have a look on ebay as i got an li109 for £750 good luck mate
That's a good price Did itHiya have a look on ebay as i got an li109 for £750 good luck mate
come with a free K-5 and lenses
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 01/09/2012 - 20:12
Link
Sorry bit out of my price range
I've got an original battery from my local camera shop, I once had a bad experience with a cheap battery charger from ebay, and I guess the amount of money I spent on my camera, lenses etc £45 isn't going to break the bank
I've got an original battery from my local camera shop, I once had a bad experience with a cheap battery charger from ebay, and I guess the amount of money I spent on my camera, lenses etc £45 isn't going to break the bank
Body: Pentax K-r & K-3 + D-BG5 Battery Grip
Lens: Pentax 18-55mm L - Pentax 18-55mm AL WR - HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 - Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Sigma 50mm EX DG Macro - Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - Kenko 2x Teleplus
Flash: AF-360FGZ
Lens: Pentax 18-55mm L - Pentax 18-55mm AL WR - HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 - Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Sigma 50mm EX DG Macro - Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - Kenko 2x Teleplus
Flash: AF-360FGZ
Posted 01/09/2012 - 21:13
Link
I'm a very cautious type and always carry a spare battery so as soon as I got my K-r I got a low price compatible battery from Amazon and it's been perfect.
Later, someone on this Forum told me he got an AA battery holder for the K-r from China for around £4. I also got one of these and again it's perfect and I use it with hybrid rechargeables. It also means that if ever I'm out and the rechargeables (or the Lion which I also carry) run out I can always buy some AA's anywhere.
Peter
Later, someone on this Forum told me he got an AA battery holder for the K-r from China for around £4. I also got one of these and again it's perfect and I use it with hybrid rechargeables. It also means that if ever I'm out and the rechargeables (or the Lion which I also carry) run out I can always buy some AA's anywhere.
Peter
Posted 24/09/2012 - 20:11
Link
Algernon wrote:
[quote:3496ace15f="python118"]Hiya have a look on ebay as i got an li109 for £750 good luck mate
That's a good price Did it[quote:3496ace15f="python118"]Hiya have a look on ebay as i got an li109 for £750 good luck mate
come with a free K-5 and lenses [/quote
Lol seven pound, 50 pence
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


32 posts
15 years
Lens: Pentax 18-55mm L - Pentax 18-55mm AL WR - HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 - Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Sigma 50mm EX DG Macro - Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM - Kenko 2x Teleplus
Flash: AF-360FGZ