Pentax S90-140 Soft Lens Case
Posted 19/09/2014 - 23:43
Link
Mine didn't even come with focusing.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 10/10/2014 - 11:26
Link
Mike-P wrote:
Does the 17-70mm come with a case Jules?
My 2 didn't.
Just caught this one, I have no idea if it's supposed to have one or not Mike? Would still like to get hold of oneDoes the 17-70mm come with a case Jules?
My 2 didn't.
bforbes wrote:
Mine didn't even come with focusing.
Ahh the 17-70, what a fickle lens it is!
Mine didn't even come with focusing.
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 10/10/2014 - 14:26 - Helpful Comment
Link
I have a S80-120, would that fit? I think it is the one that came with a DFA 100 macro, pm me if interested.
Posted 10/10/2014 - 14:42
Link
Might be a bit snug David, I'll check out the spec and get back to you, many thanks...
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2342 posts
16 years
Storbritannia
However I would like to get hold of one, anyone got a spare at a reasonable price???
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com