Need a case for a Pentax 60-250 f4...

jules
Posted 10/10/2014 - 11:32 Link
I think it's the S100-200?
I have a S90-160 case,
(Compatible with FA* 300mm F4.5; FA 28-200mm F3.5-5.6, DA* 50-135mm)
that I'd like to swap if anyone has the above and needs the latter?
Long shot but worth a try...
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
johnriley
Posted 10/10/2014 - 12:12 - Helpful Comment Link
S100-200 is the correct case.
Best regards, John
JohnX
Posted 10/10/2014 - 14:25 - Helpful Comment Link
If in stock, £29.99 at SRS
jules
Posted 10/10/2014 - 14:40 Link
JohnX wrote:
If in stock, £29.99 at SRS
Yeah I know but I was hoping to do a swapsie for the one I do have, well you never know?
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo