Pentax S4i - I need help urgently !
Posted 12/05/2004 - 23:20
Link
Posted 08/07/2004 - 14:32
Link
the same thing happened to me with pixmania. when I complained they emailed back to inform me it says CLEARLY on the website that for all pentax and canon cameras they do not supply english manuals.
on going back to look myself I was unable to see any mention anywhere on the site that this was the case. on emailing back to point this out to the support perosn who emailed me I was ignored!! Great customer service.
I emaield Pentax. If you want the proper manual. They will provide one for around £5. Better than printing off an A4 print of the whole manual I think.. although aint got round to buying one yet with pixmania not refusing in their first email to provide one.... more evidence of tp customer service there!!
on going back to look myself I was unable to see any mention anywhere on the site that this was the case. on emailing back to point this out to the support perosn who emailed me I was ignored!! Great customer service.
I emaield Pentax. If you want the proper manual. They will provide one for around £5. Better than printing off an A4 print of the whole manual I think.. although aint got round to buying one yet with pixmania not refusing in their first email to provide one.... more evidence of tp customer service there!!
Posted 15/08/2004 - 18:50
Link
I noticed the fact that they are in french which out me off but then i noticed that the only way to get a pentax s4i in grey is to buy one from France. A small price to pay for the savings.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2277 posts
24 years
Where can I get one in english ? Can I buy one ? Is there one online somewhere ?
I need to get one asap as I go to the US on SUnday .. and want to learn how to use it before I go !
PLEASE help !