Pentax Q Fishy Shots
Posted 14/03/2015 - 09:04
Link
This lens is not the easiest to use, but you've made a great start with strong foregrounds and the confidence to get in there close. Well done with that shadow in the last one!
Best regards, John
Posted 14/03/2015 - 09:46
Link
Its a great fun lens but surprisingly difficult to use until you work out the hyperfocal distance which could have been marked on the lens.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 14/03/2015 - 15:39
Link
Seems do a nice job. Do you use the camera very much.
Regards Ian
Regards Ian
Posted 14/03/2015 - 17:37
Link
Not sure who you are meaning Ian, but I use mine an awful lot. Holidays and social occasions I wouldn't use anything else with the 01 standard, the fisheye, the mid and long zooms as well as the mount shield lens. I have the 110 and Pk adapters but find them more bother than they are worth tbh. I also have the optical Finder for the 01 which use a lot
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 14/03/2015 - 20:39
Link
The lens is easy to use.
i don't see the issues some have
i don't see the issues some have
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Posted 14/03/2015 - 21:33
Link
must say when I used mine the vast majority of the time I managed to get in focus all that I wanted to
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1521 posts
15 years
First shots
Me Likey!
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/