Pentax Optio S5i questions
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
2277 posts
24 years
I have a couple of questions about the Pentax Optio S5i and I hope that I'll get some response. Thx in advance.
- Is it possible to change the resolution in green mode?
- Is it possible to turn the screen off in green mode?
- Is there a way to set the exif artist/author tag to a value?
- Can the camera detect (exif information) if I take vertical pictures?
- Is it possible to affect picture numbering (e.g. reset to 0)?
-Matt