Pentax ME Super and SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 - as a package or individually

prsjnb

Link Posted 02/03/2022 - 14:49
Both items, taking into account their vintage, are in good/very good condition and, as far as I can ascertain, fully functional. Pricing (excluding p&p; items will be shipped in accordance with the buyer's wishes and at cost):

Body and lens (my preferred option and hence offered at a discount) - 65.00

Body only - 50.00

Lens only - 25.00

With regard to the ME Super, my description of 'fully functional' is based on inspection and testing of the camera's metering, shutter and wind-on actions. Should the buyer find the camera to be defective in actual use (i.e., when used with film), they will, on provision of the supportive evidence, have the option to negotiate a partial refund or, if preferred, receive a full refund excluding the original cost of p&p.

Please note that the lens cap, whilst remaining secure when attached, is missing one of the spring-loaded retaining clips, as is apparent from the uploaded images.

Note that offers for the camera and lens will take precedent over those for the individual items, irrespective of the order in which they are received.

I have checked prices (dealerships and 'fleabay') on line and pitched mine accordingly (comparatively low, in fact), but remain willing to negotiate within reason.

Thanks for looking

Jon

prsjnb

Link Posted 12/03/2022 - 09:12
Bumpity-bump 🙃
prsjnb wrote:
Both items, taking into account their vintage, are in good/very good condition and, as far as I can ascertain, fully functional. Pricing (excluding p&p; items will be shipped in accordance with the buyer's wishes and at cost):

Body only - 50.00

Lens only - 25.00

With regard to the ME Super, my description of 'fully functional' is based on inspection and testing of the camera's metering, shutter and wind-on actions. Should the buyer find the camera to be defective in actual use (i.e., when used with film), they will, on provision of the supportive evidence, have the option to negotiate a partial refund or, if preferred, receive a full refund excluding the original cost of p&p.

Please note that the lens cap, whilst remaining secure when attached, is missing one of the spring-loaded retaining clips, as is apparent from the uploaded images.

Note that offers for the camera and lens will take precedent over those for the individual items, irrespective of the order in which they are received.

I have checked prices (dealerships and 'fleabay') on line and pitched mine accordingly (comparatively low, in fact), but remain willing to negotiate within reason.

Thanks for looking

Jon

prsjnb

Link Posted 26/03/2022 - 10:48
Bump before bedtime and ignominious banishment to the backwaters of the (e)Bay

Go on, make me an offer - you know you want to

prsjnb wrote:

Body only - 50.00

Lens only - 25.00

Thanks for looking

Jon

prsjnb

Link Posted 24/05/2022 - 14:01
Reduced to 50.00 for both plus p&p.

prsjnb wrote:

Body only - 50.00

Lens only - 25.00

Thanks for looking

Jon

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.