Pentax mafia.

fatspider
Posted 28/02/2012 - 22:04 Link

well that's +1 for my new years res at least. Glamour shoot in a couple of weeks then start thinking of something else to try.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Cliff-P
Posted 28/02/2012 - 22:13 Link
fatspider wrote:

well that's +1 for my new years res at least. Glamour shoot in a couple of weeks then start thinking of something else to try.
From cold hands to hot under the collar
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
fatspider
Posted 28/02/2012 - 22:16 Link
Cliff-P wrote:
fatspider wrote:

well that's +1 for my new years res at least. Glamour shoot in a couple of weeks then start thinking of something else to try.
From cold hands to hot under the collar
I'm hoping the studio is freezing
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Stuey
Posted 28/02/2012 - 22:17 Link
Nice shots guys
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Cliff-P
Posted 28/02/2012 - 22:20 Link
fatspider wrote:
Cliff-P wrote:
fatspider wrote:

well that's +1 for my new years res at least. Glamour shoot in a couple of weeks then start thinking of something else to try.
From cold hands to hot under the collar
I'm hoping the studio is freezing
Somehow I don't think you'll notice
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Cliff-P
Posted 29/02/2012 - 09:02 Link
john941 wrote:
Nowt wrong with them alan great shots.
Agreed, especially No1.

Just waiting for you now Mr Whittingham
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
HowardJ
Posted 29/02/2012 - 11:18 Link
Missed these the first time I looked. Nice ones there gentlemen. Glad you had a good day.

One of these days I'll be able to join you.

Cheers,

Howard

Cymru Am Byth
greynolds999
Posted 29/02/2012 - 15:28 Link
HowardJ wrote:
Missed these the first time I looked. Nice ones there gentlemen. Glad you had a good day.

One of these days I'll be able to join you.

Cheers,

Howard

I don't even remember the invites going out! Must be down to the Post Office!
johnwhit
Posted 29/02/2012 - 15:42 Link
Cliff-P wrote:
john941 wrote:
Nowt wrong with them alan great shots.
Agreed, especially No1.

Just waiting for you now Mr Whittingham
Agreed some really nice images there. Sorry for the delay, it's silly season in work, I'm still looking for a better job and to ice the cake my PC in playing up

Well it's a hard act to follow but here's some of mine, apologies for any similarities:

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/44871_2.jpg[/IMG]

44871 my favourite Black 5, fond memories from my childhood when she was shedded at Steamtown, Carnforth and I got a ride on the footplate one day.

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/Light_Goods.jpg[/IMG]

Light goods, Peckett 0-4-0, lovely little saddle tank loco.

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/7100.jpg[/IMG]

Duke of Gloucester prepares to leave.

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/Double_Header.jpg[/IMG]

Double header at Irwin Vale, tandard tank 80080 and 850 Lord Nelson.

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/Black_5s.jpg[/IMG]

Black 5's, 45231 The Sherwood Forester and 44871.

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/Tritruck.jpg[/IMG]

Trucks!

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/45231.jpg[/IMG]

45231 The Sherwood Forester.

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/060saddletankNo65andsuperD49395.jpg[/IMG]

0-6-0 Saddletank No65 and Super D.


......and a couple of classics that weren't in the timetable but parked just outside the station....

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/Commando.jpg[/IMG]

Norton 750 Commando.

[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/johnwhit24/ELR/Beesa.jpg[/IMG]

BSA A10 or A65 I'm really not sure.

A really enjoyable day despite the weather, great to meet Alan, a real character

John
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.
johnwhit
Posted 29/02/2012 - 18:33 Link
I've been reliably informed that "Light goods, Peckett 0-4-0" is a Peckett number 1370 built 1915, also known as "May" now owned by Chris Beet.

John
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.
john941
Posted 29/02/2012 - 19:17 Link
great set John, and considering the weather I think everybody and Pentax really did a great job
Cliff-P
Posted 29/02/2012 - 22:29 Link
greynolds999 wrote:
HowardJ wrote:
Missed these the first time I looked. Nice ones there gentlemen. Glad you had a good day.

One of these days I'll be able to join you.

Cheers,

Howard

I don't even remember the invites going out! Must be down to the Post Office!
Sorry Gareth it was a bit late in the day when I posted the Bury invite link so dont blame the postman
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Cliff-P
Posted 29/02/2012 - 22:31 Link
Good set of images John, Just wish I had seen those bikes!.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo