PENTAX LX SYSTEM - Waist-Level Viewfinder FF-1

gregmoll

Link Posted 11/03/2012 - 08:31
This item is listed on eBay and as I'm desperate to get one, I was prepared to bid up to 100UKP, which is higher than I've seen them sell for.

My hopes are dashed

see what's happening on this one link

Greg

womble

Link Posted 11/03/2012 - 17:47
Blimey.

I have been trying to get a FD-2 for a while but am really cheap about it! Then I'll have the full set.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

NickPiggott

Link Posted 11/03/2012 - 20:04
Hi Guys,

I have been tasked with selling off my Girlfriend's Uncle's camera collection.

Part of the collection is a Pentax LX Waistlevel Viewfinder like the one listed on eBay.

If anyone wanted to buy it from me it would save me the hassle of listing it on Ebay

Cheers

Nick

gregmoll

Link Posted 11/03/2012 - 20:08
I'm interested depending on price.
I'll send you a PM so that you can reply.
Regards,
Greg

womble

Link Posted 11/03/2012 - 21:31
Any chance you have an FD-2? link

Thanks, K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

RonNetherlands

Link Posted 13/03/2012 - 20:36
they go for less:

recent Ebay sale
link

womble

Link Posted 13/03/2012 - 22:19
RonNetherlands wrote:
they go for less:

recent Ebay sale
link

That was a more sensible price. K.
Kris Lockyear

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.