Pentax Limited Lens Case 2
Posted 01/03/2020 - 10:55
Link
Yes, I've wanted one of them for ages but haven't yet bought. Microglobe are the only company outside of Japan and the US that I know has stocked them.
I should mention I picked up a non-Pentax branded case that serves the same purpose very well, though it stores the lenses in two rows rather than one. I can't remember the brand but it seems pretty good and will store all the DA Limiteds and one other small prime (FA 50mm f/1.7 for example). It's good for any lenses with a 49mm filter thread.
Edit: Amazon UK's "Global Store", which I assume means it comes from the US, has them but at £47.93 they're very pricey.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pentax-Limited-Lens-Case-Black/dp/B008AXOBAO/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=limited+lens+case+pentax&qid=1583061393&sr=8-3
I should mention I picked up a non-Pentax branded case that serves the same purpose very well, though it stores the lenses in two rows rather than one. I can't remember the brand but it seems pretty good and will store all the DA Limiteds and one other small prime (FA 50mm f/1.7 for example). It's good for any lenses with a 49mm filter thread.
Edit: Amazon UK's "Global Store", which I assume means it comes from the US, has them but at £47.93 they're very pricey.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pentax-Limited-Lens-Case-Black/dp/B008AXOBAO/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=limited+lens+case+pentax&qid=1583061393&sr=8-3
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 15/03/2020 - 19:42
Link
I bought one from a forum member but with only 2 hard dividends. It works very well for Pentax Q system with the two zoom lenses and body plus lens 01 attached.
Jonathan - would be interested in which off brand case you bought.
Jonathan - would be interested in which off brand case you bought.
Posted 15/03/2020 - 21:00
Link
When I had the LTD lenses I used a Op/tech Accessory Pack 8" ... still have it actually, only got the 70mm in it now.

Op/tech Accessory Pack 8" With Pentax DA LTD lenses by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Op/tech Accessory Pack 8" With Pentax DA LTD lenses by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr
Posted 16/03/2020 - 08:25
Link
thanks, that looks very god and seems to be a good price.
Posted 16/03/2020 - 10:47
Link
smc wrote:
I bought one from a forum member but with only 2 hard dividends. It works very well for Pentax Q system with the two zoom lenses and body plus lens 01 attached.
Jonathan - would be interested in which off brand case you bought.
I'm pretty sure it's the same Op/Tech as shown above. I probably got the idea from Mike.
I bought one from a forum member but with only 2 hard dividends. It works very well for Pentax Q system with the two zoom lenses and body plus lens 01 attached.
Jonathan - would be interested in which off brand case you bought.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 16/03/2020 - 13:57
Link
Just ordered one from Speedgraphic. Thank you!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1109 posts
17 years
Cambridge
There are 6 'dividers' ; 4 soft and two that are firmer presumably for the ends. They all have velcro points on them. Originally there was a mark 1 case with a red logo which took 3 limited lenses. The mark 2 should take 5 (15/21/35/40/70). They are excellent for storage which was my reason for getting one, but I think in the field there would be a risk of one or another falling out.