Pentax KP

Posted 19/03/2025 - 16:22 - Helpful Comment Link
bjolester wrote:
Flan wrote:
Rawtherappe can handle pixel shift files in DNG form, Its open source so it is free to download.
A steep learning curve but excellent for raw file processing.
I haven't personally shot a pixel shift photo yet
Thank you Flan, I will check out RawTherapee
Within RT In the profile tab click 'Bundled Profiles' and you will find PixelShift profile already set up.
Be prepared for rather large files, on the KP I have seen 125MB raw.

I have only only done a few trials with it however there are lots of help online, I have seen mention of saving the PP file as a 16 bit tiff but IIRC I've only done Jpeg. There is a way of tuning the Motion Correction somewhere too.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo