Pentax K20D cheapest price?

Sorks
Posted 25/08/2008 - 12:32 Link
Hi.
I'm going to buy Pentax K20D soon.
Please let me know where can I find the cheapest price in UK?
Here I found it for £688 but it seems to be a bit more than I'm ready to spend.
Thanks in advice
Gwyn
Posted 25/08/2008 - 12:35 Link
Be very wary of buying from Pixmania - they often sell grey import products which do no qualify for the two year Pentax guarantee.
Have a look at www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - they are the favourite supplier of everyone on the forum, including those who live abroad.
Mannesty
Posted 25/08/2008 - 13:00 Link
Pixmania often supply Pentax gear with foreign (French ususally) manuals.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo