Pentax K200D & Kit Lens Boxed
Posted 21/11/2010 - 16:43
Link
Is this camera still for sale ?
If yes can can I come and try both your camera and my Battery Grip on it Please ?
If still available please either email me on [email protected] or text me on my Mobile 07580678541.
Chilwell NG9 4Dq
Regards
Tep
If yes can can I come and try both your camera and my Battery Grip on it Please ?
If still available please either email me on [email protected] or text me on my Mobile 07580678541.
Chilwell NG9 4Dq
Regards
Tep
Pentax,SLR Progam A MX Digital K-100D,K-100 Super, K-7.
Lenses SLR Pentax-A 1:28 28mm, 50mm,300mm Mirror, 500mm Mirror
Digital Pentax 18-55, 28-200mm Tamron 28-300 Samyang 800 - 1:8.0 Mirror
Lenses SLR Pentax-A 1:28 28mm, 50mm,300mm Mirror, 500mm Mirror
Digital Pentax 18-55, 28-200mm Tamron 28-300 Samyang 800 - 1:8.0 Mirror
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


172 posts
17 years
Due to crimbo coming soon and new upgrade time for me, it's time to sell my K200D which I've owned from new. It has about 6500 actuations and is in excellent condition. Both the camera and kit lens are boxed with leads and software. Also I'll throw in my M42/PK Adapter with the Helios 44-M for good measure. Unfortunately until we find the battery to the compact I can't post any pics.
Price will be £270 including P&P and Paypal fees.
The camera will be sent 1st Class Recorded.
If you're interested please send me a pm
We have no time to stand and stare. W.H Davies