Pentax FA-J 75-300mm at SRS

johnriley
Posted 06/02/2016 - 13:46 Link
http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/lenses/pentax-lenses/pentax-k-mount-lenses/pent...

I thought it was interesting that this full frame zoom was still available at SRS. It's actually a pretty good lens, excellent for flower portraits as well as the other obvious uses. Not as sharp as the 55-300mm, but not the same price either.
Best regards, John
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 06/02/2016 - 14:30 Link
I saw this the other day and wondered if they'd brought it back to go with the new FF but I can't see many people spending the big bucks on a FF and then skimping on a lens like this.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
pgweber
Posted 06/02/2016 - 15:49 Link
I bet Chris has been moving a few boxes around at the back of the store-room and found a stack of these on a previously hidden shelf?
Peter

Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
fatspider
Posted 06/02/2016 - 15:59 Link
pgweber wrote:
I bet Chris has been moving a few boxes around at the back of the store-room and found a stack of these on a previously hidden shelf?
More like Pentax found them, I think Chris is a little more organised
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo