Pentax DA Limited Lens Case - 3 Available
Posted 21/08/2009 - 12:11
Link
Are the dividers removeable or are they fixed :
Would the FA ltds fit into it :
Would the FA ltds fit into it :
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 21/08/2009 - 12:18
Link
Hi Clarky,
The dividers are removeable so you can set it for the Limited combo you have. From what I understand this was developed for the DA limiteds and the FAs do not fit.
Check out Ned BunnelL's blog for more photos and info http://nedbunnell.blogspot.com/search?q=lens+case
Hope this helps.
The dividers are removeable so you can set it for the Limited combo you have. From what I understand this was developed for the DA limiteds and the FAs do not fit.
Check out Ned BunnelL's blog for more photos and info http://nedbunnell.blogspot.com/search?q=lens+case
Hope this helps.
Posted 22/08/2009 - 11:35
Link
1 gone 2 left for sale. Since I will be travelling, drop me a line if you want one and we can agree when you can pay and when I can ship it off.
Posted 21/10/2009 - 13:48
Link
Hello everyone. One more of these left for sales if anyone wants.
I am bak in the UK tomorrow so I can post it out on Friday.
I am bak in the UK tomorrow so I can post it out on Friday.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


34 posts
17 years
London
You have probably heard of these cases that are the brain child of the CEO of Pentax US and are available exclusively in the US at the moment. I desperately wanted one so I ordered a few to minimise the shipping cost per case.
Therefore I have 3 of these available to ship this weekend.
I am travelling on business for a month from Sunday so if you want these sooner, I really need you to paypal me the money today so I can post them tomorrow or later this afternoon.
I am asking GBP 45 for each including postage to the UK. Sorry if this sounds expensive but this basically just covers my costs including shipping taxes, paypal etc.
Drop me a line if you have any questions.
Pictures:
Band new sealed case:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/madactuary/SG201074.jpg[/IMG]
With some lenses:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/madactuary/SG201075.jpg[/IMG]