Macro rail focus adjuster
Posted 05/10/2009 - 08:43
Link
I'd love to some some pictures of this, I'd definitely be interested.
Thanks, Kris.
Thanks, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 05/10/2009 - 09:26
Link
I don't see an easy way to post photos. Could y'all pm me with email addresses and I'll email you the pics (unless it's actually easy to post them here and someone can point me in the right direction). Thanks!
Actually, I've got it listed here as well (with photos). Hope that's ok to mention the other forum here:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographers-marketplace/75496-sale-trade-ma...
Actually, I've got it listed here as well (with photos). Hope that's ok to mention the other forum here:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographers-marketplace/75496-sale-trade-ma...
Posted 05/10/2009 - 09:34
Link
Host the image on a server - Photobucket, Picassa or one of the others.
Get the link to the image.
Click the button below the comment box, and paste the link details where the cursor is flashing ...
And apart from where I have changed [ & ] to { & } it will look something like:
{img}http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Polchraine/PentaxForum/IMGP1253_a1024.jpg{/img}
It will appear in your post as:

Get the link to the image.
Click the button below the comment box, and paste the link details where the cursor is flashing ...
And apart from where I have changed [ & ] to { & } it will look something like:
{img}http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Polchraine/PentaxForum/IMGP1253_a1024.jpg{/img}
It will appear in your post as:

.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
Posted 05/10/2009 - 09:35
Link
Is this the same one you are selling.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 05/10/2009 - 09:47
Link
Hi Clarky, yes, that's the very one
and polchraine thanks for that, will do that next time I post something.
and polchraine thanks for that, will do that next time I post something.
Posted 08/10/2009 - 07:50
Link
Anyone interested in this? I'll throw it on ebay Sunday if there's no offers.
Posted 12/10/2009 - 07:17
Link
Ok, so it's on ebay as item 330367571850 - and cheaper - starting price £39.99 with BIN £59.99
if any of you bid on this, let me know you're from the forum and I'll knock £5 off the final price
if any of you bid on this, let me know you're from the forum and I'll knock £5 off the final price
Posted 13/10/2009 - 22:07
Link
THIS HAS NOW SOLD TO A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM
I don't know how to mark this sold otherwise so moderators please let me know or feel free to do it yourself if that's convenient.
thanks!
I don't know how to mark this sold otherwise so moderators please let me know or feel free to do it yourself if that's convenient.
thanks!
Posted 13/10/2009 - 23:55
Link
It's sifficent that you've said it's sold. Hopefully some feedback will follow that will encourage future buyers, so we'll leave the thread open for that.
Best regards, John
Posted 20/10/2009 - 18:10
Link
Hi Dave,
The macro rail came pretty soon, and it was in a good shape - practically as new. I have a Novoflex rail, too, but it is adjustable in one direction only. So this Rokunar is a nice supplement. Thanks!
Regards,
Risto
The macro rail came pretty soon, and it was in a good shape - practically as new. I have a Novoflex rail, too, but it is adjustable in one direction only. So this Rokunar is a nice supplement. Thanks!
Regards,
Risto
Posted 20/10/2009 - 19:16
Link
Hi Risto,
great to hear it, please leave me some feedback on ebay when you have a moment and feel free to drop me a good photo or two via email when you've used the thing. great doing business with you!
great to hear it, please leave me some feedback on ebay when you have a moment and feel free to drop me a good photo or two via email when you've used the thing. great doing business with you!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


655 posts
21 years
This is a Rokunar universal micro focus adjuster, excellent for macro photography, I'm selling this micro rail focusing adjuster from my father's estate at what is hopefully a reasonable price.
I'd like to sell this but am willing to trade if anyone wants to swap a good tripod or has an interesting lens to offer.
Shipping worldwide, UK £10 or cost to countries other than the UK
PayPal would be great
Feel free to ask me any questions.