Pentax Da 16-45 - CEX Glasgow

Varish
Posted 17/10/2014 - 19:00 Link
Found at 150 £ lens seems in good condition but I didn't tried it on a camera. Is at CEX, in Union street
Posted 25/10/2014 - 14:44 Link
I saw that, did you buy the 100mm 2.8?superb price .
Varish
Posted 28/10/2014 - 17:12 Link
There's a 100 2.8? I'll go and see!
LennyBloke
Posted 28/10/2014 - 18:42 Link
It may not be the same one, but for quite a while CEX advertised a "DFA 100mm Macro" that actually turned out to be an "FA Macro". It was broken! It did not focus (AF or manual) and it looked as though someone might have had a go at repairing it. If you're going to see it, great, but if it's mail order be wary
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo