Pentax and ME

kevin49
Posted 10/05/2013 - 22:33 Link
Hello everyone,
Looking around for my first venture into DSLRs – initially started with looking at other brands, but finally settled on wanting to buy Pentax.
Why?
The good reviews I've read and the value for money they represent. This forums friendliness. Not being a sheep.
And because my first camera was an ME Super, tinged with a strange feeling of brand loyalty (?!) – heaven knows why since I'd never considered Pentax for any P&S I've owned. Guess buying into a system must be like following your team - you make your choice and stick with it.
Anyways thanks for reading this,
Kevin
AndrewA
Posted 10/05/2013 - 22:38 Link
Hi Kevin, Pentax is the winning underdog of all teams!
Enjoy, and Welcome to the Forum.
Andrew
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Stuey
Posted 10/05/2013 - 22:56 Link
Hello and welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo