Pentax AF-500ftz Bounce Diffuser?

AndrewA
Posted 04/02/2013 - 20:44 Link
Just picked up a bargain Pentax AF-500ftz and I would like to add a bounce diffuser to it.

I have a stofen on my AF-360FGZ and was wondering if anyone knows of a similar good diffuser for the 500?

Thanks
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Edited by AndrewA: 04/02/2013 - 20:47
matwhittington
Posted 04/02/2013 - 21:08 - Helpful Comment Link
There is a generic stofen omnibounce-type diffuser available on amazon - no doubt other places sell them too:

Link:

link

Cheers
Mat W

My Flickr: link
Mannesty
Posted 04/02/2013 - 21:25 - Helpful Comment Link
You need the Omni-Bounce OM-C or equivalent for the AF500FTZ.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
AndrewA
Posted 07/02/2013 - 20:47 Link
Located and ordered!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo