Parcel Force

chrism_scotland
Posted 28/01/2011 - 16:47 Link
Does anyone know what time Parcel Force deliver until?
Ordered my Siggy 10-20 yesterday from SRS and its showing as on a van for delivery but not delivered yet.
johnriley
Posted 28/01/2011 - 16:57 Link
Could be 6pm I think. There's time yet!
Best regards, John
Posted 28/01/2011 - 16:57 Link
Hi
I have had a delivery at 7.45 before from PF here in central Scotland.
Hope they come soon for you.
Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible....
chrism_scotland
Posted 28/01/2011 - 17:54 Link
Bloody Parcel Force, I've waited in all day and now it says "Held" - Collect from Post Office.
I've had no card left and I called them and they can't even tell me which Post Office its at, really annoyed with them.
Mannesty
Posted 28/01/2011 - 22:55 Link
Now you know why they are commonly referred to as 'Parcel Farce'.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
MrCynical
Posted 29/01/2011 - 14:46 Link
Mannesty wrote:
Now you know why they are commonly referred to as 'Parcel Farce'.
They aren't quite as bad as sister company Royal Fail though. Two parcels in a row from Amazon held up for so long that they sent a second one, only for the original to turn up.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo