Panamoz
Posted 04/12/2009 - 07:20
Link
From their T&C
Quote:
Some products come with Japanese or Hong Kong warranty cards, customers are required to provide us with these cards when repair is required. Lens dust and LCD dead pixels will not be considered as fault, therefore products cannot be returned for any of these reasons. Returns for any other reason other than a fault will not be accepted.
Looks potentially grey to me.
Some products come with Japanese or Hong Kong warranty cards, customers are required to provide us with these cards when repair is required. Lens dust and LCD dead pixels will not be considered as fault, therefore products cannot be returned for any of these reasons. Returns for any other reason other than a fault will not be accepted.
---------------------------------------------------
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Posted 04/12/2009 - 17:40
Link
Thanks Mike. I looked all over their damn website for a FAQ or something! I also tried putting something in the basket and going through checkout as I was wondering if they would add on VAT later to make up for the low price. They didn't add any VAT at all, so grey market looks more and more likely.
On the other hand, if they are shipping from the UK and we can avoid duty ... Hmmm
On the other hand, if they are shipping from the UK and we can avoid duty ... Hmmm
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4798 posts
17 years
Saffron Walden,
Essex
http://panamoz.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=pentax&x=0&y=0
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!