Optio S Not Working

halpins1
Posted 28/02/2008 - 16:27 Link
Hi

I wonder if anyone out there can help me please. My Optio S camera has stopped working, at first I thought it was just the battery had died.
When I charge the battery and insert it into the camera and press the on button it no longer responds. I have re charged the battery a couple of times but to no avail (also tested it with a meter reading which indicates it has charge in it). I have then bought a new battery but again after charging nothing happens.

I am considering buying a new charger but do not want to if the camera sadly has broken.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

l'd be grateful for any advice

Regards

Simon
Clarky
Posted 28/02/2008 - 20:44 Link
Have a look in the optio forum, the S models are notorious for this problem and i suspect it has somethibg to do with the lens jamming.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo