Online Training Course

Rataegeoff

Link Posted 05/04/2013 - 09:48
Hi All

Everyday we take pictures we learn something. Today I was offered this course as one of those daily specials. I'm not promoting this and have no connection with any training companies. Have any forum members any knowledge of the Institute of Photography or feelings about the course being offered?

The link I have is:-

http://www.kgbdeals.co.uk/birmingham/deals/183775?&utm_source=et&utm_medium=emai...

Or the IOP do have a website which mentions this "diploma" course if you'd rather not click on links. I'm not thinking of turning professional and doubt that any "diploma" alone would suddenly open doors but do know that there are areas of photography that I could learn more about and maybe more confident then to try.

Any thoughts or experiences which you can share would be appreciated.

Thanks, Geoff
K10D,KX, DA 18-55, DA 17-70 AL(IF) SDM, DA*50-135, Sigma 70-300, DAL 50-300mm, Kenko 1.5x, loads of SD cards and even more optimism

johnriley

Link Posted 05/04/2013 - 10:04
ePHOTOzine are also offering a new course. I haven't looked at the details yet, but probably better to go with an organsiation you know and trust rather than an unknown one.
Best regards, John

Rataegeoff

Link Posted 05/04/2013 - 14:45
Thanks John, I'll take a look at their offer.

Also I know that this forum is a huge source of knowledge and experience!

It will be interesting to see how many Pentax users are "certified" by the Institute of Photography. I've seen threads that show members' confessing to being certified lensoholics etc!

Kind regards
Geoff
K10D,KX, DA 18-55, DA 17-70 AL(IF) SDM, DA*50-135, Sigma 70-300, DAL 50-300mm, Kenko 1.5x, loads of SD cards and even more optimism
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.