One from the garden tonight (K3iii)
Posted 24/06/2021 - 22:54
Link
No idea on the lens but it has very limited DOF and I like the bokeh!
Lovely shot BTW
Lovely shot BTW
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 24/06/2021 - 23:51
Link
Pentax K 50mm f/1.2 as alerted by LennyBloke a few days ago.
Posted 25/06/2021 - 08:51
Link
Nice image - the "ghost" flowers behind are superb - is it a Flektogon 35mm :
LennyBloke
Posted 25/06/2021 - 11:58
Link
Superb picture - composition, colours, background are spot on. It deserves to be hanging on a wall in a gallery.
As for guessing the lens, that sort of thing is way beyond me. But with results like that, I presume you won't be parting with it any time soon...
Steve
As for guessing the lens, that sort of thing is way beyond me. But with results like that, I presume you won't be parting with it any time soon...
Steve
Posted 25/06/2021 - 16:14
Link
The out of focus area is very interesting, in a good way. I have no idea about lenses but for fun I'll guess Lensbaby Sweet Spot
Posted 25/06/2021 - 16:51
Link
So not to prolong this, taken with a Sigma 30/1.4 Art lens recently purchased from LCE. I'd love the 31 Ltd of course (who wouldn't) but I think I'm going to really enjoy this lens. It'll be going to theatre rehearsals this weekend, so will see how it does in that environment; I have a suspicion that I may need to use MF rather than AF - the latter is a little pedestrian, which is more to do with the lens than the camera I think.
Posted 27/06/2021 - 14:16
Link
Whatever the lens, the result speaks for your use of it.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1286 posts
17 years
Radlett,
Herts
Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link