Old sigma 100-300

ikillrocknroll
Posted 04/01/2008 - 23:56 Link
Quote:
ikillrocknroll wrote:
Quote:
Warning: Lens buying is addictive!
Yeah, I already know that hahah. There is one advantage to being 16 with no job - no income to spend on lenses!
You could find things to sell. How about the cat?

Quote:
I think itll be the 50-200 then.
Are the samsung ones actually no different apart from the badge?
I really think so - apart from the badge, colour and pattern on the grip. No one has come up wih any evidence that there's more difference than that. I got one myself (as well as the Tamron).

Curry's have them at £29.87 !!!!!!!! "subject to availability".
Yeahhh I checked a radius of about 50miles from here and my dads work
hahahaha
none in stock

And how could I ever sell my cat! Shes adorable
I might post a picture now actually haha, shes so cute

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo