Old England in the Fall..

Ammonyte
Posted 24/11/2006 - 11:24 Link
I have put a small gallery of some of my least-worst autumnal pictures here http://www.ammonyte.plus.com/galleries/autumn06/index.html
Tim the Ammonyte
--------------
K10D & sundry toys
http://www.ammonyte.com/photos.html
Daniel Bridge
Posted 24/11/2006 - 11:34 Link
Lovely shots there Tim - I especially like nos. 2, 6 and 12 - beautiful colours.

Dan
Ammonyte
Posted 24/11/2006 - 11:45 Link
Daniel,

Thanks, It has been the best year for colour that I can remember, and by a combination of circumstances I have been able to get out with my camera on many days when the colours were at or near their best. (Just a few more sunny days and it would have been uber-perfect)
Tim the Ammonyte
--------------
K10D & sundry toys
http://www.ammonyte.com/photos.html
Don
Posted 24/11/2006 - 14:55 Link
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Here's a couple from last fall, hope you like.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo