Official shop partner?

greynolds999
Posted 25/08/2010 - 17:53 Link
I'm not having a go at anyone or claiming that SRS are the best shop in the world, but I have used SRS on a numnber of occasions and never had a single issue.
On one occasion I bought a second-hand lens which I decided I didn't like. SRS took it back without any hesitation.
When I was selling equipment, SRS gave me a full list of trade-in prices, even though they knew I would try and sell on the forum first.
There will always be times when somewhere else is cheaper, but I can say without a doubt that unless the price difference was substantial I would go to SRS first, simply because the level of service has always been excellent.
Technoblurb
Posted 25/08/2010 - 18:50 Link
I have purchased a good chunk of my kit from SRS and in each occasion everything has arrived as specified, on time with no delivery charge and the phone service has been spot on. Unlike my nearest Pentax Pro dealer who did not have any of the Pentax stock I wanted, but could order it in and then tried to sell me my a lowpro bag £50 over the odds, so much for supporting your local dealer.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo