Off Camera Adapters for tripod holding 360


Link Posted 03/08/2009 - 15:28
Hi again.

Got the 360 but need to know where I can get an adapter of sorts in order 'mount' the flash on a tripod. Are there any generic products out there and if so ... what are they technically called and where can I get one?

Cheers. Lewis


Link Posted 03/08/2009 - 16:24
Here .
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream
Last Edited by Mannesty on 03/08/2009 - 16:24


George Lazarette

Link Posted 03/08/2009 - 18:45
This is a more versatile unit because it will stand on its own on a table or shelf:

Be prepared to wait a few weeks for it to arrive. They still use cleft sticks in the Chinese postal service.

PS: I got mine from a different seller, so I am not in a position to recommend this one.
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.



Link Posted 07/08/2009 - 16:02
I think it should be called a 'Cold Shoe' with tripod mount. I have been searching without success, until now! Thanks Mannesty.
K10D 50-200mm, 18-55mm, Battery Grip, AF360FGZ flash, Manfrotto Tripod.
Other stuff includes Programme A, Takumar 70-200mm, Rollei Prega 145AF - Still in its box, Pentax Zoom 105R,Olympus OM2n,a Fuji Digital Finepix.


Link Posted 08/08/2009 - 12:38
dont forget that anything that can be mounted on a tripod can also be mounted on a lighting stand - cheap and more versatile than a tripod.
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.