Ode to my viewfinder
Posted 27/05/2014 - 19:21 - Helpful Comment
Link
There are few things as wonderful as the DSLR viewfinder, a crystal clear view bounded by the deepest black.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


97 posts
12 years
Crewe,
Cheshire
My photography has been poor
Not in result I hope
But in soul my pictures were lacking
As if my pictures lack my hearts backing
But my eyes have been opened
I spent the last decade looking at the screen
Of camera or phone and while keen
My eye saw more than just my picture
I've been distracted by all around
But a solution I have found
The instant I place my eye against the viewfinder
Of my new DSLR
Now all I see is afar
Gone are the distractions around me
Because all My attention is on what my camera can see
The soul is returning to my work.
I am sorry to inflict such poor poetry on your eyes but I hope you get the Idea, I did not know what I was missing till I started viewing life through a viewfinder again. I guess sometime you need to have your view narrowed so you can see clearer.