Not technically new - but back for good!
Posted 29/06/2009 - 14:19
Link
Hi Fiona,
Welcome back to the forum. Yup we saw that foot of yours with the ankle strapped, good that you have recovered and all eager to get snapping.
Let's have some shots when you are ready to upload, we just saw Danny's new macros and they are stunning. I suspect you might have stunning ones too to show us as he says the DA*50-135 stays in your bag now during your outings since he has had the DA*60-250 .
Oh, and if you saw any finger prints on your Kata 3N1-30 the day Danny came back from SRS with the K7 those are all mine . I was trying to convince him to let me have it but he said you would kill him ha .
Welcome back to the forum. Yup we saw that foot of yours with the ankle strapped, good that you have recovered and all eager to get snapping.
Let's have some shots when you are ready to upload, we just saw Danny's new macros and they are stunning. I suspect you might have stunning ones too to show us as he says the DA*50-135 stays in your bag now during your outings since he has had the DA*60-250 .
Oh, and if you saw any finger prints on your Kata 3N1-30 the day Danny came back from SRS with the K7 those are all mine . I was trying to convince him to let me have it but he said you would kill him ha .
Amin Photo Gallery
Posted 29/06/2009 - 14:23
Link
Utopia Poppy wrote:
Hello everyone!
Remember me? Unlocker's other half? As you may know I stupidly broke my ankle whilst we were on honeymoon back in February (please see numerous photos of my foot in the Photos section if you're unsure!)
For months, I have either not been able to get out and about to take photos, or haven't had the mobility to get into the right position to take a shot (crouching etc.) This has been very frustrating for me, and as such I have stayed away from the forum. It's nothing to do with you guys (you're great!) I just haven't felt that I could contribute because I couldn't take the photos I wanted to take.
Anyway, enough depression - yesterday Unlocker and I went to Claydon House (Bucks) where I walked without crutches for the first time, and also managed to take the photos I wanted to take. So, I feel confident enough to share my thoughts and photos with you now. So I'm back... I'll count to 10 so you can run and hide!
P.S. I will post some photos that I took at Claydon when I get home from work tonight!
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and wishes during my difficult recovery, I may not have been on here actively, but I have read your comments and it's been a real encouragement.
Fiona
Hi Fiona,Hello everyone!
Remember me? Unlocker's other half? As you may know I stupidly broke my ankle whilst we were on honeymoon back in February (please see numerous photos of my foot in the Photos section if you're unsure!)
For months, I have either not been able to get out and about to take photos, or haven't had the mobility to get into the right position to take a shot (crouching etc.) This has been very frustrating for me, and as such I have stayed away from the forum. It's nothing to do with you guys (you're great!) I just haven't felt that I could contribute because I couldn't take the photos I wanted to take.
Anyway, enough depression - yesterday Unlocker and I went to Claydon House (Bucks) where I walked without crutches for the first time, and also managed to take the photos I wanted to take. So, I feel confident enough to share my thoughts and photos with you now. So I'm back... I'll count to 10 so you can run and hide!
P.S. I will post some photos that I took at Claydon when I get home from work tonight!
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and wishes during my difficult recovery, I may not have been on here actively, but I have read your comments and it's been a real encouragement.
Fiona
Glad you're back,
look forward to seeing the pics,
Regards,
Peter.
Posted 29/06/2009 - 15:02
Link
Hi Fiona, glad to hear you are on the mend at last! Welcome back.
Posted 29/06/2009 - 20:40
Link
Welcome back Fiona! Glad you're up and about again.
Dan
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 29/06/2009 - 21:56
Link
Thanks everyone for the welcome back, I'm getting tearful now!
I've put some photos up tonight, so feel free to take a look and comment.
And there'll be lots more to come!
I've put some photos up tonight, so feel free to take a look and comment.
And there'll be lots more to come!
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep". ~Scott Adams
Q | Various Q lenses & filters | KP | 35mm 2.8 Macro
Q | Various Q lenses & filters | KP | 35mm 2.8 Macro
Posted 30/06/2009 - 12:51
Link
Unlocker wrote:
Good to have you back sweetheart!
Just because your K7 has left you, you've gone back to the older model? I'm sure you'll forget her as soon as you get the phone call from SRS!
Good to have you back sweetheart!
Posted 30/06/2009 - 13:07
Link
greynolds999 wrote:
Just because your K7 has left you, you've gone back to the older model? I'm sure you'll forget her as soon as you get the phone call from SRS!
Older model?! Charming! Just because your K7 has left you, you've gone back to the older model? I'm sure you'll forget her as soon as you get the phone call from SRS!
But it's true, he probably will
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep". ~Scott Adams
Q | Various Q lenses & filters | KP | 35mm 2.8 Macro
Q | Various Q lenses & filters | KP | 35mm 2.8 Macro
Posted 30/06/2009 - 13:22
Link
greynolds999 wrote:
Have you seen the your so called older model greynolds999, far better looking body than a K-7 she wins hands down
Unlocker wrote:
Good to have you back sweetheart!
Just because your K7 has left you, you've gone back to the older model? I'm sure you'll forget her as soon as you get the phone call from SRS! Good to have you back sweetheart!
Tel,
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


309 posts
18 years
Aylesbury,
Buckinghamshire
Remember me? Unlocker's other half? As you may know I stupidly broke my ankle whilst we were on honeymoon back in February (please see numerous photos of my foot in the Photos section if you're unsure!)
For months, I have either not been able to get out and about to take photos, or haven't had the mobility to get into the right position to take a shot (crouching etc.) This has been very frustrating for me, and as such I have stayed away from the forum. It's nothing to do with you guys (you're great!) I just haven't felt that I could contribute because I couldn't take the photos I wanted to take.
Anyway, enough depression - yesterday Unlocker and I went to Claydon House (Bucks) where I walked without crutches for the first time, and also managed to take the photos I wanted to take. So, I feel confident enough to share my thoughts and photos with you now. So I'm back... I'll count to 10 so you can run and hide!
P.S. I will post some photos that I took at Claydon when I get home from work tonight!
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and wishes during my difficult recovery, I may not have been on here actively, but I have read your comments and it's been a real encouragement.
Fiona
Q | Various Q lenses & filters | KP | 35mm 2.8 Macro