Not so friendly

mr.mellow
Posted 03/04/2009 - 15:16 Link
Or have I got b o. Another street scene from spain.

Comment Image
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.

My Flickr link
fatspider
Posted 03/04/2009 - 18:13 Link
Not as good as your last one I'm afraid, would be better with the seated guy on the left looking the same way. The only real interest for me is the guy at the back sniffing his armpits.

PS: re-your profile, is your real name David Bailly? or are you having a laugh.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
mr.mellow
Posted 04/04/2009 - 12:30 Link
Quote:
PS: re-your profile, is your real name David Bailly? or are you having a laugh.
Yes David Bailey is my name, you can imagine the comments I get when I have to give my name anywhere.
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.

My Flickr link
Mike-P
Posted 04/04/2009 - 12:34 Link
mr.mellow wrote:

you can imagine the comments I get when I have to give my name anywhere.
I used to have a post office years ago and one of my customers was called Donald Dack ... I wonder what his parents were on when they named him.
rhayles
Posted 04/04/2009 - 12:56 Link
As an observation on human nature and how to relax, this is priceless. Obviously waiting for someone to come by and get the coffee on the table.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo