me and my shadow

rhayles
Posted 02/04/2009 - 12:32 Link
[IMG]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/rhayles/meandmyshadow.jpg[/IMG]
rhayles
Posted 02/04/2009 - 12:34 Link
moving a lot of wood from against the wall and disturbed a colony of woodlice with this rather large and colourful specimem
MGraley
Posted 03/04/2009 - 17:19 Link
Fascinating pic! As a newbie, I cannot see how to get at the exif stuff on "your Photos" section of the forum. Can anyone help?
terje-l
Posted 03/04/2009 - 17:39 Link
Search for PhotoME in Google, download and install.
Start PhotoME, go to Settings and select Web Browser Integration.

Now you can just right-click on a web image and select Open image in PhotoME.

Hope this helps
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Anvh
Posted 04/04/2009 - 05:08 Link
The photo is interesting, the angle and the shadow makes the subject much bigger then it is.
In my personal opinion the photo would be nicer if it would have been more natural.

To be a bit more creative, what do you think if you trun the photo 180 degrees so that the subject is straigth. In my view I think that would strengthen the effect of the shadow more and maybe improve the compisition.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
rhayles
Posted 04/04/2009 - 09:08 Link
played with this stefan and was not happy with anything muchly. Just thought it was an unusual subject and a bit of fun to upload. Not one of my favourites. Will play with it again.
Anvh
Posted 04/04/2009 - 10:18 Link
Okay Ronald try your best I would say but most of all have fun.

I saw that you're leaving, too bad to hear that. I've readed the topic where it went wrong just now and you do have your point though. Some of these guys are here for such a long time together, it's more of a friend club and you don't need to take everything serious what they say but they are quite open which I like. Please give them another change okay, they trully aren't bad it just went wrong.

Now going to your new bird photo since I saw something that I like there
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
MGraley
Posted 04/04/2009 - 11:36 Link
Many thanks, Terry! Have not seen this software before - very useful

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo