Not really new but first post . . .

Blue
Posted 01/08/2010 - 03:38 Link
Hello Pentaxians. I joined back in 2008 but oddly just recently posted. I have mainly kept track of the magazine and a few specific threads. I go by Blue on this and a few other Pentax and lens forums. I have been into Pentax for a while. I have a modest working collection of m42 Pentax bodies and k-mount bodies. I say working because I use them. If they aren't working, I usually get them working unless they are on mothballs as a parts camera. Digital wise I have been using a K20d and K200d.

Edit: I also have a few lenses.
Edited by Blue: 01/08/2010 - 03:39
StephenLewis
Posted 01/08/2010 - 15:32 Link
Hello Blue, good to see your post. How about sharing some pictures? I (and most likely many members here) do get inspiration and insight from viewing the input of others.

Regards,

Stephen
I gladly welcome C & C's. Being foggy minded they really help me learn.
tomkeet
Posted 01/08/2010 - 17:00 Link
Hi and welcome.
Regards, Tom

K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,

Pentax Photo Gallery
JForeigner
Posted 02/08/2010 - 08:37 Link
Hello and welcome back.

G
Armed with a K3, some M, A, FA, DA, and star lens. With an eye open for "just one more lens".

My PPG link
i-Berg
Posted 04/08/2010 - 08:20 Link
G'day and welcome.
Blue
Posted 04/08/2010 - 22:34 Link
StephenLewis wrote:
Hello Blue, good to see your post. How about sharing some pictures? I (and most likely many members here) do get inspiration and insight from viewing the input of others.

Regards,

Stephen
Pictures of some vintage gear:

Group shots . . .

Comment Image


Comment Image


Portraits . . .

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
snappychappy
Posted 05/08/2010 - 07:29 Link
Welcome friend, some beautiful classic kit there.
thoughton
Posted 05/08/2010 - 09:45 Link
Hello and a belated welcome!
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
TOZZA27
Posted 05/08/2010 - 15:00 Link
Hi Blue - welcome aboard


Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.

I am now on Flickr which is nice !
darlene
Posted 22/08/2010 - 01:11 Link
Hi and welcome.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo