Not all that memorable, but nice nonetheless...
Posted 03/08/2007 - 23:52
Link
Doesn't it just really P!$$ you off when you get a beautiful sky like that and your miles from anything decent to put in the foreground
Despite that I think you did a good job on this one Chris though I would have prefered the plane a little higher, but I suppose you being you then moving it it is NOT an option
Despite that I think you did a good job on this one Chris though I would have prefered the plane a little higher, but I suppose you being you then moving it it is NOT an option
Posted 03/08/2007 - 23:56
Link
We have the same problem here - great skies, shame about the rooftops.
Still, what can you do?
Still, what can you do?
Best regards, John
Posted 04/08/2007 - 00:18
Link
Quote:
I would have prefered the plane a little higher, but I suppose you being you then moving it it is NOT an option
Well, I imagine there'd be a custodial sentence for busting in on the frequency, and saying something like, "Shuttle* Nine Whisky, go around, I say again, go around, acknowledge". It might do the trick, but I'm not prepared to suffer that much for my art... I would have prefered the plane a little higher, but I suppose you being you then moving it it is NOT an option
Very rarely enough traffic in the evenings for that sort of thing to be common without Air Traffic Control intervention, or thunderstorms near Heathrow.
Or did you mean PhotoShop?
_________________
* That's a BA domestic inbound, not something returning from orbit, BTW
Posted 04/08/2007 - 16:02
Link
Hi ChrisA,
After sowing your very good sun falling work, immediately remembered an image from our free of air traffic conflicted skies, I caught past year. But…
Our big problem here (in zafra time) is the great atmosphere contamination caused by the burning of the sugar “cañaveral”. You can see the smoke in the air around the sun halo.

Dirk TROTTEYN.
K10D+ Sigma 18-50 1:2.8 EX DC Lens.
After sowing your very good sun falling work, immediately remembered an image from our free of air traffic conflicted skies, I caught past year. But…
Our big problem here (in zafra time) is the great atmosphere contamination caused by the burning of the sugar “cañaveral”. You can see the smoke in the air around the sun halo.

Dirk TROTTEYN.
K10D+ Sigma 18-50 1:2.8 EX DC Lens.
Posted 05/08/2007 - 01:21
Link
Posted 05/08/2007 - 19:52
Link
lenscape
K20D, K10D, K-m, MZ3, Metz 58-AF1, Optio MX4 & Linux.(No Windows)
(Gone: *istD, ME Super, Super-A)
K20D, K10D, K-m, MZ3, Metz 58-AF1, Optio MX4 & Linux.(No Windows)
(Gone: *istD, ME Super, Super-A)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.





4839 posts
19 years
South West London
Some nice clouds just before sunset a bit earlier tonight. Just thought I'd share it with you guys.