First K10D image?

Hazza

Link Posted 05/08/2007 - 19:37
Just thought that I would share this with you and ask for comments, don't be too cruel, but any help is always welcome. Taken with kit lens and in jpeg,... I know!

Thanks for taking the time
Harry

ChrisA

Link Posted 05/08/2007 - 19:47
Hazza wrote:
Just thought that I would share this with you and ask for comments, don't be too cruel, but any help is always welcome.

Could I suggest that you post this in a larger size? It's very hard to assess a shot that's as small as this.

About 800 pixels is a decent compromise between too small to see the detail properly, and too large to fit on the screen.

Hazza

Link Posted 05/08/2007 - 20:04
Unfortunately size restrictions on the host site tend to restrict what I can post and the link shows this size. It does seem larger on the site that hosts it...800x640.
Harry

Tyr

Link Posted 05/08/2007 - 20:31

Hazza

Link Posted 05/08/2007 - 20:36
Tyr, my images (at least some of them) are on flickr and the size is much better, you are a star. My user name is lily.arwen ( my daughters name)
Thanks, hope this is better.
Harry

George Lazarette

Link Posted 05/08/2007 - 22:55
Hazza,

You've got a good location, lovely light, effective use of depth of field. It's not bad at all, except that the buildings on the left look a bit odd, as though they were falling away down the hill.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.

Hazza

Link Posted 06/08/2007 - 06:50
Thanks George, I can see what you mean about the buildings but didn't really notice before as this was kind of how they were. The large hedge on the left obscures some of the building and gives it this impression.
Harry
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.