Noise Reduction
Posted 26/12/2013 - 21:13
Link
I find the NR In Lightroom 4 ( and thus 5 ) works great. Much improved over LR3. And you don't need to save out to TIF to apply it
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 27/12/2013 - 07:04
Link
Over the last few years I have used various noise reduction software, and although Lightroom 4 and 5 have been vastly improved at reducing noise, Noiseware is without a doubt the best. As you can download a trial for free I am surprised that people have not at least given this software a go, if it is not as good as I state you can then delete it.
Smeggypants, I know you like evidence and tests, I would like to hear your opinion. Of Noiseware compared with the other programmes.
Smeggypants, I know you like evidence and tests, I would like to hear your opinion. Of Noiseware compared with the other programmes.
Fletcher8.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1017 posts
17 years
Imagenomics Noiseware here http://imagenomic.com/index.aspx
Personally i think this software is suburb.