Nissan Patrol
Posted 02/11/2009 - 10:09
Link
I'm disappointed in the licence plate! Since you were changing it anyway, I think 'pentaxian' would have been better (or 'sex god' or 'big bird' or something!)
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27, Macbook Pro 17, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr Fluidr PPG Street Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27, Macbook Pro 17, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr Fluidr PPG Street Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 02/11/2009 - 17:37
Link
This is a good shot, but I think it would have been better if you had your brother posin' for the shot instead of walkin' out of the shot. He becomes a distractin' element this way.
"All the technique in the world doesnt compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
Posted 02/11/2009 - 20:17
Link
I just used the letters / numbers available in the plate which were easy to clone
And including my brother in the photo - I had two shots, one with, one without, but this one looked better. Unfortunately he looks a bit flat.
Thanks for your comments - I hope he won't sell his Patrol so I can try another attempt next year
And including my brother in the photo - I had two shots, one with, one without, but this one looked better. Unfortunately he looks a bit flat.
Thanks for your comments - I hope he won't sell his Patrol so I can try another attempt next year
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


535 posts
18 years
Grantham,
UK
C&C welcome
DA 16-45 @16mm; 1/400s; f/6.3; ISO 100; EV -1.3
[IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo284/misiek_knm/PU/imgp2726.jpg[/IMG]
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z