Nik HDR Efex Pro

Anvh
Posted 08/09/2010 - 00:43 Link
Have you already seen this upcoming Lightroom plug-in? link

So far it looks really good and can't wait to give it a spin.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
flossie
Posted 08/09/2010 - 08:28 Link
Comment Image
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...
MattMatic
Posted 08/09/2010 - 12:51 Link
Err... maybe it's just me, but I could only see one image on the Nik site that I liked. The rest were "psychedelic smarties" (not my phrase!)

Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
Anvh
Posted 08/09/2010 - 13:29 Link
MattMatic wrote:
Err... maybe it's just me, but I could only see one image on the Nik site that I liked. The rest were "psychedelic smarties" (not my phrase!)
There are only 3 images in the gallery so that's 1/3th you like, that's not a bad score for something as HDR.
I know some like it I'm not really one of them that like those psychedelic smarties but the controls you've look good and I can see it being useful for the more normal HDR not the tone-mapped one.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo