newest addition comments please
Posted 13/08/2009 - 13:20
Link
Emma,
My screen is in a rather sun-bright room, so it makes it difficult to judge pictures by daylight. I'll have another look tonight, but, subject to the aforementioned caveat, it does seem a little lacking in contrast.
G
My screen is in a rather sun-bright room, so it makes it difficult to judge pictures by daylight. I'll have another look tonight, but, subject to the aforementioned caveat, it does seem a little lacking in contrast.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 13/08/2009 - 13:57
Link
I am not an expert of BW, although I like BW.
I would adjus levels of your pic. It needs some more light. Its almost like night view and still it is not.
As a composition I would have avoided one row in the middle splitting the pic into two halves.
But you have a nice try. keep trying !
I would adjus levels of your pic. It needs some more light. Its almost like night view and still it is not.
As a composition I would have avoided one row in the middle splitting the pic into two halves.
But you have a nice try. keep trying !
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


652 posts
17 years
Barking,
Essex
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." Aaron Siskind
Bodies K20D, LTL 3, K1000d
Lenses Pentax 50mm, Pentax 135mm, Tamron 70-300 macro