Newcastle Bridges.
Posted 05/11/2015 - 16:45
Link
Very nice image.... Nice to see someone else using the 16-45. A much underrated lens, in my opinion...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses
Stuart..
Stuart..
Posted 05/11/2015 - 17:17
Link
Very good colours, a wide range of tones from the artificial lights which often is not seen in such night shots. You've got the timing right for the sky colours and very good clarity. Personally I'd chop a bit off the sky at the top.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 05/11/2015 - 17:30
Link
Quote:
Personally I'd chop a bit off the sky at the top.
I didnt like to comment.. But, for once...... I Agree with Nigel.
Personally I'd chop a bit off the sky at the top.
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses
Stuart..
Stuart..
Posted 05/11/2015 - 18:28
Link
stub wrote:
...... But, for once...... I Agree with Nigel.
I thought we always agreed ? ...... But, for once...... I Agree with Nigel.
Yes, good crop I think ....better balance since there isn't anything in the sky apart from the colour.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 05/11/2015 - 18:44
Link
First class night time photography of a much photographed scene. I like the crop better than the original.
David
David
Posted 05/11/2015 - 19:56
Link
davidtrout wrote:
First class night time photography of a much photographed scene. I like the crop better than the original.
David
Me too!
First class night time photography of a much photographed scene. I like the crop better than the original.
David
Andy
Posted 07/11/2015 - 11:57
Link
Like it but it seems to have a slight slope down to the right
Posted 07/11/2015 - 22:20
Link
No - all the verticals ARE vertical. Super clarity in this shot
Posted 08/11/2015 - 09:41
Link
08tiger wrote:
Beautiful image.
plus one
Beautiful image.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 08/11/2015 - 14:27
Link
Nice capture, I have been meaning to do a night shot there for a while now. You have done a great job here.
Ian
Ian
Posted 08/11/2015 - 14:30
Link
Forgot to mention I prefer the 1st shot.
Ian
Ian
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



171 posts
12 years
Tyne and Wear
Website link