newbie

08tiger
Posted 05/04/2008 - 06:10 Link
G'day, just a quick intro as i have just joined this forum.
My name, Donovan Wood, call me Don. Living in the Northern part of Queensland behind Cairns. Been a baker for to many years, owned a couple of shops and now just cruising, doing relief baking.
Bought my first DLSR 2 years ago for a trip to the IOM TT races, oh yes bikes are my main interest, and been hooked ever since.
Gear, K10, sigma 50-500, 17-70 10-20 plus Tamron 90mm macro, manfrotto 055 pro and Metz 48-1, hoping to add a sigma or Tamron 70-200 for May trip to UK but not released over here yet.
That should do.
see ya later
Don.
C&C welcome.
Don.
fatspider
Posted 05/04/2008 - 08:40 Link
welcome to the forum Don, I promise not to ask if you were a Master Baker Thankfully we dont have any on this forum so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, were such a nice lot really
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
hefty1
Posted 05/04/2008 - 10:36 Link
Welcome Don, hope you enjoy your stay!
Joining the Q
xbow
Posted 05/04/2008 - 11:00 Link
Welcome Don, you shouldn't have mentioned you are a Baker - I may have to pick your brains as I love making bread except I'm so bad at it!

Vic.
K5, LightRoom 5
Sigma 8-16 Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax DA 55-300 Pentax 18-55WR Tamron 90 Di Macro Metz 44 AF-1
Don
Posted 05/04/2008 - 12:47 Link
Hi Don, I'm Don.
I'm a bike fanatic also.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo