New website, thoughts about david Bailey and Pentax
Posted 08/06/2014 - 13:35
Link
Well done, nice blog, I enjoyed reading it all.
Posted 08/06/2014 - 15:08
Link
Thanks John - kind of you.
Brg,
Jonathan
Brg,
Jonathan
Posted 08/06/2014 - 16:58
Link
Wow, might have to buy one of those Pentax things after reading that lol
Great article...Ricoh should be paying you for that
Great article...Ricoh should be paying you for that
Steve
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Posted 08/06/2014 - 17:48
Link
That's a nice looking blog and website, and some good positive points about the Pentax advantage ... Thanks for showing us and I look forward to seeing more of your work on here. Nigel.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


71 posts
20 years
West Sussex/Hampshire,
UK
I've recently undergone ankle surgery and as a result of being off work for some 4 months I have been busy finally creating a website for some of my photographs.
I have a couple of articles on the blog - one about the superb David Bailey exhibition in London I managed to get to a couple of weeks ago (his Pentax Spotmatic ES formed part of the display - photo to follow!) and the other post about my thoughts on Pentax in general.
Direct link to blog here: http://www.jonathangorsephotography.com/blog
Website homepage here: http://www.jonathangorsephotography.com/
It would perhaps be of interest to some of you and as ever I would always be grateful for any thoughts on both the website and the pics.
Happy shooting to all!
Jonathan aka Saxon