Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

New Website.

Posted 13/05/2020 - 08:08 Link
Comment Image

Greetings all. Am launching my new website today: www.billwardphotography.co.uk. Do feel free to drop by and have a look.

Brand new design and content, same web address as before.

Also thought I'd celebrate with a bonus launch offer, if you happen to be interested in that kind of thing: 25% off all prints till the end of May. Just stick the code Launch25 into the box in the cart, and it'll give you 25% off all or any of the prints on the site. Offer valid till May 31st 2020.

Thanks vmuch for looking... all feedback etc. very gratefully received as ever, and I do hope you enjoy.

Best
RobL
Posted 13/05/2020 - 08:22 Link
That is very impressive Bill, a beautiful portfolio and inspirational. You appear to have crammed an awful lot into your day jobs as well!
Chrism8
Posted 13/05/2020 - 08:50 Link
Very nicely produced Bill
Chris

www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk

" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".

-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8

Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8

K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
swarf
Posted 13/05/2020 - 09:11 Link
Lovely gallery Bill. I particular liked your 'Creative' portfolio, but a cracking set of images in all of them. The website as a whole also looks really good.

Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses

My Flikr Page link
alfpics
Posted 13/05/2020 - 11:39 Link
Concur with the above - great stuff Bill. I guess the photo of you is a pre lockdown haircut version?
Andy
1stEverPentax
Posted 13/05/2020 - 11:57 Link
Excellent site Bill...very professionally produced and as i'd expect the quality of your images are first class.

Only had time for a brief scout round, will return later for a more detailed look.

Hope it drives even more success your way.

Best wishes,

Karlo
meehow
Posted 14/05/2020 - 00:24 Link
Nice website and a nice portfolio!
Nigelk
Posted 14/05/2020 - 07:11 Link
The website looks great and the content ain't to bad neither
Posted 14/05/2020 - 08:26 Link
Thanks all for having a look at the site, and for positive feedback... it's been a good project for Lockdown ... something that rewards a bit of ring-fenced time and energy...

Andy, yes, gd point... definitely pre-lockdown hair... current barnet a bit free range...

Cheers all
ilovesaabs
Posted 14/05/2020 - 10:49 Link
Great images, super website.

oh and it is 'Theatr Clwyd'
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
pschlute
Posted 14/05/2020 - 11:39 Link
Great website Bill. Many favourite images in there and many I have not seen.

I am sure it is no coincidence that some of your gallery Titles have a theatrical theme. "Into the Woods" reminded me of when I saw the original production with Julia McKenzie and Imelda Staunton. Gosh, that was 30 years ago !
Posted 14/05/2020 - 12:33 Link
Thanks both for having a good look round, and for feedback... much appreciated...

Peter, well spotted... thanks vmuch for the heads up... it is indeed... have corrected typo... 👍

Peter S, yes, noticed a theme emerging so went with it where I could... have never seen ITW myself, but have only heard gd things about it... lucky you to have seen it with those two in it... proper legends...

Best
LennyBloke
Posted 15/05/2020 - 14:40 Link
Certainly one of the better designed and layed out websites of its type. You know my opinions of your content and style from here - Genuinely hope you pick up some sales from this, I'm sure an exhibition or two (post lockdown) would raise your profile further and I'm sure you'd make a few print sales too!

All the best - John
LennyBloke
Posted 15/05/2020 - 18:25 Link
Thanks John... much appreciated as ever... yes, aside from a couple of galleries I have my work in at the mo (which are currently closed due to Covid sadly), I haven't been able to plan an exhibition for a while... suspect that might not change for the foreseeable, but when we do come out the other side of this (and we will one day), I'm definitely going to put my thinking cap on and try and sort one... it's been too long...

Thanks and best

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.