New To Pentax

MickH
Posted 03/01/2011 - 17:27 Link
Good afternoon. I've been taking photographs for more than 35 years - on and off - most recently using Voightlander rangefinder cameras. When I first took up photography in the 1970's it was with a Praktica SLR system and I always hankered after a Pentax SLR (Spotmatic or K1000) but never got there.

I'll shortly be taking delivery of my first ever Pentax camera: A Pentax 67 - start big eh?

I'm sure I'll be posting lots of dumb questions in the Medium Format section while I get up and running.

Cheers
Fletcher8
Posted 03/01/2011 - 17:34 Link
Welcome to Pentax User! I am sure people will answer any questions you have even if you think they are dumb questions.
Fletcher8.
paulgee20
Posted 03/01/2011 - 17:37 Link
Welcome to the Forum Mick

Paul
K5's (2)both gripped, K10d gripped, Pentax 28-90 f3.5, Sigma 18-250mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro, Sigma 10-20 f.4-5.6.EX DC, Hoya 135 f2.8, Take on 28mm f2.8 Pentax AF360 flash, 2 fill in slaves. 30 metre remote release, Rt angle viewfinder, Giotto NOT 3261B Tripod with Manfrotto 808Rd4 ball head, Manfroto 4861RC2 monopoly, shoulder stock, various filters etc, Panasonic SET HBS HD Video cam, Tamrac Explorer 8x backpack and a sore back.....
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......

Paul

:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
tomkeet
Posted 03/01/2011 - 21:43 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Regards, Tom

K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,

Pentax Photo Gallery
i-Berg
Posted 04/01/2011 - 02:15 Link
G'day and welcome. Wow!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo