hello from a newbie
Posted 31/12/2010 - 14:38
Link
there isn't much (if any) difference, save maybe for the grip for the K10D not fitting the samsung.
Oh, and welcome
Bret
Oh, and welcome
Bret
my pics: link
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.
Posted 31/12/2010 - 14:56
Link
Hi and Welcome!
Keep the K10D Samsung don't seem to carry spares to repair
the GX-20 so I presume they won't be able to repair GX-10's
in which case it's not worth an awful lot
Keep the K10D Samsung don't seem to carry spares to repair
the GX-20 so I presume they won't be able to repair GX-10's
in which case it's not worth an awful lot
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 31/12/2010 - 19:05
Link
Hi and welcome.
Regards, Tom
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
Posted 31/12/2010 - 22:15
Link
G'day and welcome. The K10 is my current camera, along with a K-x, and a good choice for you to keep.
Posted 01/01/2011 - 14:04
Link
Welcome to the forum.
Cheers,
Stephen
Cheers,
Stephen
I gladly welcome C & C's. Being foggy minded they really help me learn.
Posted 02/01/2011 - 22:28
Link
Thanks for the warm welcomes and advice.
neville
neville
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


84 posts
15 years
Sussex
I have recently joined the forum and am new to dslr's, but not photography. 'Back in the day' I had lots of fun with Zenit and Praktica cameras and assortment of cheap glass.
I have a gx10 and am awaiting a k10d from a forum member. I have not really had chance to use the samsung, as it has been on permanent 'loan' to my stepson. Having two cameras should solve this problem, but which to keep for myself? Any preferances or advice?
neville