New Pentax K-S1
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:08
Link
Menu dial in a brilliant place IMO.
Quite liking this camera
Quite liking this camera
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:19
Link
Algernon wrote:
I've already bought one off ebay even though
I don't understand a word of Italian
LINKY
--
Hey, well spotted. That's the full frame version and what a bargain price!I've already bought one off ebay even though
I don't understand a word of Italian
LINKY
--
Edit:
Be great if the new one was FF and had identical controls to that. It's what some have been asking for.
John K
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:21
Link
Funny how people seem to have come round to liking this camera, a few days ago everyone was saying how ugly it is and "what were Ricoh thinking?"
I agree about the menu dial....excellent! I wish my K5 had that
I agree about the menu dial....excellent! I wish my K5 had that
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:23
Link
Personally I don't like that menu dial - too Canonish. Give me Algernon's version instead! Classic Pentax.
John K
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:23
Link
...so now we have the Q-S1 and the K-S1....what's next I wonder
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:24
Link
JAK wrote:
Personally I don't like that menu dial - too Canonish.
It's where it is that I like
Personally I don't like that menu dial - too Canonish.
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:26
Link
michaelblue wrote:
It's because of where it is I don't like it!
JAK wrote:
Personally I don't like that menu dial - too Canonish.
It's where it is that I likePersonally I don't like that menu dial - too Canonish.
John K
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:27
Link
JAK wrote:
Personally I don't like that menu dial - too Canonish. Give me Algernon's version instead! Classic Pentax.
Which is?
Personally I don't like that menu dial - too Canonish. Give me Algernon's version instead! Classic Pentax.
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:29
Link
Oh well...."you can't please all the people all the time" etc.(Bob Dylan)
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:30
Link
I'm with bluey ..definitely .
Typical Pantax fanboyism to state it's too Canonish / Nikonish
Typical Pantax fanboyism to state it's too Canonish / Nikonish
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 27/08/2014 - 21:32
Link
judderman62 wrote:
I'm with bluey ..definitely .
Typical Pantax fanboyism to state it's too Canonish / Nikonish
I've a fiend with a Canon and he hates the dial there.
I'm with bluey ..definitely .
Typical Pantax fanboyism to state it's too Canonish / Nikonish
John K
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


8880 posts
16 years
Lancashire
Green button used to be.
--
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi