New Pentax DSLR Model (K-1) at Jessops?
Posted 15/02/2012 - 10:36
Link
Consider yourself extremely fortunate that they didn't have a K-9!! It would have chewed your face off!!
Posted 15/02/2012 - 11:26
Link
davidstorm wrote:
Went into Jessops at Meadowhall Sheffield yesterday and asked the young guy behind the counter if they had a K-5 in stock that I could have a look at. He had a quick look on his computer and told me they were out of stock on that model. I then asked if he had a demo K-5 I could look at and he replied 'no, but we do have a K-1 in stock you could have a look at'!!!
I think Jessops arelacking somewhat in the product knowledge department as he was actually referring to a K-r.
I didnt happen to be a young man wearing glasses did it?
Went into Jessops at Meadowhall Sheffield yesterday and asked the young guy behind the counter if they had a K-5 in stock that I could have a look at. He had a quick look on his computer and told me they were out of stock on that model. I then asked if he had a demo K-5 I could look at and he replied 'no, but we do have a K-1 in stock you could have a look at'!!!
I think Jessops arelacking somewhat in the product knowledge department as he was actually referring to a K-r.
flickr
link
link
Posted 15/02/2012 - 12:06
Link
fourfivesix wrote:
No, it was a young fellow without glasses! He may have had some specs but he wasn't wearing them when I spoke to him.davidstorm wrote:
Went into Jessops at Meadowhall Sheffield yesterday and asked the young guy behind the counter if they had a K-5 in stock that I could have a look at. He had a quick look on his computer and told me they were out of stock on that model. I then asked if he had a demo K-5 I could look at and he replied 'no, but we do have a K-1 in stock you could have a look at'!!!
I think Jessops arelacking somewhat in the product knowledge department as he was actually referring to a K-r.
I didnt happen to be a young man wearing glasses did it?Went into Jessops at Meadowhall Sheffield yesterday and asked the young guy behind the counter if they had a K-5 in stock that I could have a look at. He had a quick look on his computer and told me they were out of stock on that model. I then asked if he had a demo K-5 I could look at and he replied 'no, but we do have a K-1 in stock you could have a look at'!!!
I think Jessops arelacking somewhat in the product knowledge department as he was actually referring to a K-r.
Regards
David
Posted 22/02/2012 - 12:17
Link
steven9761 wrote:
Consider yourself extremely fortunate that they didn't have a K-9!! It would have chewed your face off!!
Consider yourself extremely fortunate that they didn't have a K-9!! It would have chewed your face off!!
K5, LightRoom 5
Sigma 8-16 Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax DA 55-300 Pentax 18-55WR Tamron 90 Di Macro Metz 44 AF-1
Sigma 8-16 Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax DA 55-300 Pentax 18-55WR Tamron 90 Di Macro Metz 44 AF-1
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4934 posts
15 years
Sheffield,
England
I think Jessops arelacking somewhat in the product knowledge department as he was actually referring to a K-r.
Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu
Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs