New member

Posted 25/04/2020 - 21:57 Link
Thanks for having me. I've been using Pentax cameras for at least 40 years now. Currently using a D100 a MZ30 & Optio something. Also have a ME Super and maybe 10 other Pentax cameras.
ilovesaabs
Posted 25/04/2020 - 23:41 Link
Pentax D100?
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
pgweber
Posted 25/04/2020 - 23:49 Link
K100D?
Peter

Pentax K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, 55-300 Mk1, 35 f/2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f/1.4, M 50 f/1.7
Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm
vic cross
Posted 26/04/2020 - 13:04 Link
EI 2000. K3ii. K1 Welcome to the club.
CHEERS Vic
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
cardiffgareth
Posted 29/04/2020 - 10:44 Link
Welcome!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
davidwozhere
Posted 30/04/2020 - 00:22 Link
Hope you have lots of pictures too - welcome to a very friendly bunch of people.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Posted 05/09/2020 - 11:10 Link
Hello Martin, I'm new on the forum too
Diegog
Posted 19/11/2020 - 02:57 Link
Good morning everyone

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo