New entry in the PPG

terje-l
Posted 27/05/2010 - 08:45 Link
Just discovered that my fame has doubled. My second photo accepted in the PPG. I know it's nothing compared to some Forum members, but for me it's exciting
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
flossie
Posted 27/05/2010 - 09:02 Link
loverly colours in both of those!
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...
i-Berg
Posted 27/05/2010 - 09:22 Link
Good work Terry, I can see why they were selected.
thoughton
Posted 27/05/2010 - 09:34 Link
Congratulations! It is exciting isn't it? I love the idea of the PPG, it's one of the reasons I still have a Pentax

Lovely light in both those photos. Is it the pigeon one that is the new one?
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
terje-l
Posted 27/05/2010 - 09:46 Link
Thanks for your comments!

Yes, Tim, the loving pigeons is the new one.
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
terje-l
Posted 27/05/2010 - 10:09 Link
Thanks, Gareth. No, the light is natural, low evening sun behind my back, hence the warm(ish) colours.
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
fatspider
Posted 27/05/2010 - 10:53 Link
Watch out Terry, its addictive

Congratulations.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
sandy
Posted 27/05/2010 - 11:03 Link
Well done two great photos

Sandy
Anvh
Posted 27/05/2010 - 23:27 Link
terje-l wrote:
Just discovered that my fame has doubled. My second photo accepted in the PPG. I know it's nothing compared to some Forum members, but for me it's exciting
Second... I now see three photos does that mean you got two accepted?

Congratulations, the pigeons photo is very nice it also gives off a warm feeling.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
Edited by Anvh: 27/05/2010 - 23:27
terje-l
Posted 28/05/2010 - 12:28 Link
Thanks for looking, Stefan. Yes, it seems that my blue tit has also been accepted. Wasn't aware of that. My other picture of the pigeons was rejected, though.

[IMG]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/terje-l/love.jpg[/IMG]
...love you too
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo